Your site is made with little attention to detail, lack many voices and other are not complete, but the things they say, you can't tell a book by its cover, the substance, the facts are more important than words.
We are looking for valid partners that are able to to prove with facts, with evidence, to have what they are asked, and at competitive prices. Offer a product that costs $ 200 more of our price is not business, it's a rip off. We have begun to apply lower fees, we do not overcome the 20USD per metric ton, because we know that our customers want to spend as little as possible and even if we reduce our gain, they are happy.
We are available to treat joint ventures with you but only if your commercial vision is the same as ours and there is complete transparency, otherwise it is a waste of time.
Hello Phil Baldwin,
like inform you to ignore a comment of Sergio Balacco, while only high quality important, price is on the 2nd.place. Everybody prefer high safety quality for best health and life and not interested to buy a 3rd. class of foodstuff, meat and drinks. Go your way for safety and serious business, while serious live longer with happy customers. Wish you a lot of prosperious businesses with your products. Please do not deal with Aptamil, while a low price Aptamil with East Europe language not accept in Asia, only german origin with german language which produce by Milupa / Part of Danone Group-World wide present the biggest infant milkpowder producer, packing country to country with different language to blocking paralel trade!!/.
Take care and be safe in foodbusiness.
Kind regards/Christina Klein
Thanks for the information
Well thought is was time to add a comment here again. We are direct to end sellers of sugar, corn, chicken and beef. As per changes in the trading industry we now require POF with any ICPO given. So procedure will go like this:-
1) End buyer will submit LOI with realistic target price (Note real buyer will know the commodity price when they are ready to buy).
2) End seller will send FCO offer which must be signed and sealed and returned along with ICPO and POF. The POF must be bank to bank and bank must be a Top 50 bank. No POF no need to go any further.
3) If POF have been supplied (either a BCL but preferably a RWA) and have been accepted by End Sellers bank the Seller will give a Draft SPA for the End Buyer to complete and return.
4) End Seller will check and counter sign the SPA and return to End Buyer. This will be the leagal copy of the Contract. End Seller will supply PPOP bank to bank Buyers bank.
5) End Buyer will send agreed Payment Instrument to End Sellers bank, once it has been verified as legal and correct by Sellers bank loading and shipping will commence as per the contract. Full POP will be given with shipping documents bank to bank.
Please note we do not entertain over pricing at all. Any broker that brings a deal to us and it progresses to actually happening there will be a small commission of 1 or 2 usd depending in the product and size of order.
We all can see and feel the state of things in the world today. With what's happening in Europe and the financial systems around the world.
However trade and movement of products still must go on to help feed the world's population as best as possible. We are concentrating on mainly sugar, corn and soyabeans at the moment with good end sellers on board.
If you have any inquiries contact me at email@example.com and we will do are best to help.
Please note end sellers will only work with end buyers. By this we mean if you are a broker or mandate any LOI, ICPO ect must come directly from end buyer. We always have a commission amount of 2usd total for buyers side brokers or mandates. Please note the price given for any product is fixed there is no over pricing or markup of product price, this kills deals.
I have lived in Australia for most of my life but i was born in England and moved here when i was very young. Recently i spent 6 years living in China Guangzhou and this introduced me to global trading.